Sunday, July 01, 2007

Denver Art

This weekend I decided that I would stick around Denver and see some of the things that I could not get to during the week. Soo...Kris, Melissa, Nate, and I, went to the Denver Art Museum on Saturday. My Favorite exhibit was a temporary contemporary exhibit that had a bunch of crazy wierd/sick/beautiful work. Almost every painting or sculpture left an imprint on me in that exhibit however, I was not allowed to take pictures. Sorry.
Here are some pics of yesterday.


-Some things just don't change from Iowa to Colorado.


-Kris tries his hand from the other side.


-Really though...it was a nice cow...we wouldn't tip her.


-walkin in


-Native American exhibit


-my pic from the stairway


-Eastern Exibit (many Buddahs)




-Denver Art Museum Building 1


It was a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a big cow!
Looks like fun.
MOM

Angie said...

Cool.
What are you doing this week?
call me sometime.
angie