Here are some pictures of last weeks events.

-We went to the lacrosse game for the 4th and watched some friken sweet fireworks after the game...so basically the week started pretty good and got better.

-Jordan and his buddies...at the Lacrosse Game on the 4th. We started the wave and it went all the way around about 10 times...a large accomplishment in my life.

-Fireworks

-We drove up to Mnt Evans on the highest road in the United States 14 something thousand feet. We found some sweet wheel barrows there.

-View from atop mount Evans

-Jordan, Nate and I toured the brewery's of Fort Collins....New Belgium, Fort Collins, and O'Dell....for nates 23rd b-day.

-We went hiking in Rocky Mnt again...and once again it was phenomenal.

-KP and I.

-One of my favorites.

-This is where the trail took us...dang it I cannot remember what it is called...beautiful i guess.

-We had some people over last saturday and we decided to make some art in our lounge in the basement.

-Here are the artists: KP Megan and Melissa

-This is the finished product. "THE SHATTERING" Jordan and I developed the deep philosophy behing the painting.

-I went to a Colorado Rapids soccer game with Angie and KP.

-The rapids played the New York Red Bulls and lost 0-1

-Dick's Sporting Good Stadium (home of the Colorado Rapids)
1 comment:
The mountain pictures are gorgeous!
How far did you have to hike to see that?
See you soon. MOM
Post a Comment