
-Look for me behind the head of the guy in the blue dress shirt.
Last night I went to the MLS All-Star game with Ryan, Aaron, and Gee Coon...one of the most memorable events to date. Ryan got free tickets to the pregame and half-time concert so we were by the field for warmups..and we got free blue t-shirts that we were required to wear. When we were waiting for the band to come on I snuck over to where the players were walking up to the locker room and saw vennegoor of hesslink (his last name) walking up...so I said "vennegoor!!" and pulled up my blue shirt to reveal a orange holland shirt I wore specifically for him (he's from holland..and I loved to watch him when I lived there). He walked right over too me, shook my hand, and said "ghoot hoor" which means good man...so I responded "es ghoot" which means it is good. Then he jogged up to the locker room. At this point I got a blood rush because I didn't know what to do. After I got it back together (in a matter of seconds) I ran over and told Ryan and Aaron.
A bit before the first half ended Ryan aaron and I went the long way over to the stage and walked right by David Beckam...yes..you read that right...David Friggen Beckham...one of the most popular people in the world! (friggen is not his middle name) he was surrounded by cops....ryan got a sweet pic but me camara sucks...so I missed it. He walked around the field a little later when we were by the stage and we got to see him from 15 feet instead of five. He is as good looking in person as anywhere else...if not better. (thought I would throw that out there). Anywho, I got to see Academy play a bunch of songs...oh yeah and the best soccer players in America...as well as a phenominal European Club>>>Celtic FC.
WHAT A NIGHT!!!!
Here are some pics!!

-Pregame field pics.

-Half-time show

-David Beckham

- David Friggen Beckham (dang slow camara)
1 comment:
That was really cool!
We watched part of the game, but couldn't see you. Ang taped it so maybe we can find you on the tape.
Looked like an excited crowd.
See you soon. MOM
Post a Comment