Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hands in the Sky

I have been noticing many hands in the sky lately. I should explain. The first one I saw when I was watching the sun go down in front of my place and a cloud looked like a hand that was reaching down as if to grab another hand and pull someone up. It had 4 fingers and a thumb...a genuine looking cloud hand.

The next I saw was next to an enormous cloud and looked like it was going against the enormous cloud. I forget what shape it was in, but I remember thinking it was rather interesting.

The last hand-in-the-sky I saw as I was coming into the hilly part of colorado from Iowa. It was pointing. It was a huge hand in the sky right above the road and a few miles right in front of me.

I don't know why I have been seeing hands in the sky...so I thought I would write about it.

No comments: