Saturday, April 28, 2007

Pseudo-ness ONE

I muse.

Not lonley.....desiring.

Blinking, wondering, seeking......You.

Not the thought of you.

Not your typing, not your words.....Your embrace.

Your delicate embrace.

Your voice.....your eyes, finding my own.

A connection.

No simple dialog.

A grateful, gracefilled, beautiful......Unity.

No simple bond.....complexity.....the wonder of knowing well enough that I cannot know you.

I long for it.

A gasp.

A whisper.

Heartfelt.....meaning.

Need.

ONE.

We are....ONE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Thoughts.
MOM

Aaron said...

I'm not much of a poet, so I rely on my "friends" in the Emo industry to retort with lyrical musings. Here goes:

Is this all you have to say?
This broken boy would hang on every word.
You tell me that you need me
while I slowly fall apart.

You'd heal your heart ache
with words so cool and callous,
but the absence of your tears gave you away.

And i've been lonely like a silhouette or a serenade,
a heart attack or a man betrayed.
The arms of love are holding me like a silhouette or a serenade.

And all pretty poems have to end
so i say this before i leave:
If words are your weapons, my dear,
I surrender, surrender!



OK, so it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but like I said, I'm not much of a poet.

We ARE one.