I just got off the phone with Jason my contact at Bri Redevelopment in Denver and he said I have a job for the summer. The contract is in the mail! I have been to future living quarters a few times already, and every time I have been there I have had a blast. Plus, I get to live close to Angie and John which is sweet since I do not get to see them often. Hopefully I will be able to go to some colorado arsenal games, some professional lacrosse games, and whatever else comes up...which is quite a bit more than I could ask for in Sioux Center. I am hoping that a fellow Dordt student Nate Degraf will be on the team as well. I talked to him about it a while ago and said he was trying to get things worked out.

^This is a Denver Outlawz lacrosse game that I went to last summer.
^Hiking Mt. Elbert
^The apartment I am probably going to live in
now all I have to do is finish school.
4 comments:
Congrats bro!
Wow,
That's great! I'm glad your adventures can bring you HERE! Your welcome to come up anytime...and whenever you want someone to hike with, give us a call! We should hang out with Jason and Jamie sometime too!
Sounds exciting!
We'll have to come and visit you and Ang and John.
MOM
Nicely done, but Denver is not on the West Coast.
Oh well, looking forward to seeing you in the Fall. My deck needs some work.
Post a Comment