Well, I have officially begun my teaching career! It has been a good week of U.S. History and assistant coaching soccer. In fact I even got a mocha from the goalkeeper because I have been helping out with her training! That made me feel good. We have a game tonight at 430, it should be a good one.
Anywho, then reason I am posting is because of my history class today. We played a quiz game then watched the movie The Patriot. So, I had the students get into groups/make quiz games/then pass the quiz game to the next group.
While I was walking around to make sure the students were actually playing the game I noticed a question that looked a little peculiar. It read:
Who is the greatest patriot of all time? on the front of the card.
and on the back: Mel Gibson.
dang...I could not help but bust up laughing. It was great.
1 comment:
Sounds like things are going well.
Hope you enjoy it.
How are you? MOM
Post a Comment