Saturday, September 08, 2007

Picnik

Lori, thanks for directing me to a online editing site. I was hoping on getting a program for my computer, but it never happened. Here are some edits from the morning. You like?













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics.
Who's the girl?
Nice editing.
MOM

Chad said...

The first one is Becca Oudman and the second one is KP.

Thanks.

Lori said...

Those pictures are so great! I'm glad I could direct you towards the site! By the way, did you SHAVE??? You look very nice and shaven in one of those pictures.

Chad said...

Actually...my "ghotee" is as long as its ever been. It's really nasty..but I feel as though I kinda have to keep it for some reason. I look like that on that staff pic....

Lori said...

Oh wow. It IS long!! Does it make you feel older than the high school students? Maybe you should keep it. :)
Love ya.