Saturday, December 13, 2008

DPP Day 5-13


DPP5 -New York Historical Society Building (or so I think)


DPP6-Central Park (looking toward the city from The Jackie O Reservoir)


DPP7-At the Art Museum (a modern art thing...that was mind blowing to look into). Enlarge the picture once and take a look.


DPP8 -Central Park Again



DPP9-Loading my truck (well, I am driving the Toyota for a while..but I still take the ranger home)


DPP10



DPP11-Douglas...working on the ramp.



DPP12-I go here almost everyday...I swear. This particular HD has very cheerful employees.


DPP13-ugly sweater Christmas Party..last night.


DPP13 1/2

3 comments:

Angie said...

Haaa.
You had an ugly Christmas sweater party too. I think you look the best out of all the guys (the tie underneath looks sharp).
Did you know you can upload the picture you took on your phone to PixPlace at Verizon? It works pretty smoothly. I uploaded on of mine from the Broncos game, that I want to keep if anything ever happens to my phone. That one you took of the statue of liberty was pretty sweet!

Anonymous said...

WE need more pics of NY.:)
Cute sweaters!
See you soon.
MOM

Chad said...

YEah, The nyc pics.... The thing is I used Seans camera for almost all of the pics (besides central park and the museum). Soo I will post more when I get them.