
-December 1 At the office with Jason...my boss...we don't have to dress up like everyone else because we are in the field also (awesome).

-December 2 On the way to a job with Jason McCullough up in Thorton doing some plumbing...roof weather sealing..and ceiling replacement.

-December 3 Finishing the book The Road, by Cormac McCarthy...amazing book! (if you click on the picture it looks like the writing is in Arabic)

-December 4 They view from my window at the moment..a nice light snow.
I have a strange request for you though...grab the closest book to you. Turn to page 56. Find the fifth line and write it as a comment. (don't find your favorite book or anything...the closest one). Its pretty random..but can be funny. Mine is... "Rather than sparkling, they remained flat and impassive, like old dimes". from Dress you Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sadaris (a book I haven't read)
3 comments:
Nice! I'm glad you are doing the DPP. I like the view from your window. It looks so city-like. So I tried the book thing yesterday because one of my friends on Facebook told me about it. Here it is:
I ended up with John's World of Warcraft (online game) guide book. It read: "Once Kraig'jin has been destroyed, the dams fall, allowing Illidan to confront the Undead that continue to be a thorn in Tyrande's side." Pretty sure no one would understand my status. Fun though!
"They were all distracted as Cindy's tiny Yorkshire terrier barked"
Obviously a deep-thought type books. :)
MOM
Nobody else mentioned it, but Rudy certainly made up for that, so much that when Liesel came to recollect her story, the Jesse Owens incident was as much a part of it as everything she witnessed firsthand.
From "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak
I admit though, I cheated. I picked up the book I was reading, not the book closest to me. Those are Caleb's, which have ten pages or less.
And YAY for the DPP!!!! I love pictures. I love actually know what you are doing in life--but that's even better in pictures.
Post a Comment