So, I went to a Nuggets basketball game on Tuesday and I am going to a Avalanche game tonight! First Pro-hockey game ever, I am pumped.
Other than that I have been building a wheelchair ramp for a disable lady this week and will be doing construction stuff until thanksgiving (which I have really been enjoying). Its amazing how sitting in an office and truck will really take the energy out of a fella...when you start working in the field again. It took a day to remember I had certain muscles.
Another interesting story of late is Luke and my power situation last week. Our power and cable/internet went out last Thursday and we had no idea why. Well, it turns out the receptionist at excel energy forgot to process the rental agreement which she needed so she could legally bill the energy costs to me, thus the power was off for a day and a half. Luckily it was cold outside so our food did not start to go bad. We have a fire place as well, so really, it was kind of nice.
The cable was supposed to be switched over last wed, but no one ever showed up and they shut off our service. We called and they said we would have to wait another week. So we did. It seems strange that both happened at the same time but neither were related.
Power and cable are really nice, but I am pretty sure anyone could get by as long as they had a fireplace and water (and do not love frozen pizzas as much as I do) :)
Peace!
Check out my web album. PLACES
2 comments:
Did that link go to the web album, or did it not work?
The link worked. Nice pics.
I guess you really feel poor with out power and TV.
But life goes on.
Can't wait to see you for Christmas.
MOM
Post a Comment