As some of you know, yesterday a "apartment cleaner dude" rang the doorbell and asked if I wanted to take the desk that the neighbors left in their house when they moved out. I of course said "sure....well, let me look at it first". When it was all said and done I acquired a queen size pillow-top bed with a box and frame, a lamp, corner table, two crappy paintings, a garbage can, and of course a sweet desk. Here are some pictures of the items.

-The bed, box, and trash can.

-The lamp and corner table.

- Here it is...my new - Free - Desk.

-Ohh yah, I bought a bike last week...its a cheaper one...but its still nice for my standards.

-The Bike 2
I hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all..
3 comments:
What a deal!
Better than garage sale prices!
Interesting end table and the desk is great.
Where did you get the bike?
Have a good day!
MOM
Gotsta love the freebies. :)
If you have a yahoo account, you should join the group freecycle. Just go to freecycle.org and you can learn all about it.
Cool bike! You even got a headlight for night-riding. Sweet! Nice other stuff too.
Post a Comment