Monday, January 28, 2008

Not to say that I am the only one..

but its has been crazy how many people think I am way older than I am. I am pretty sure this past year has been nuts for that. At the beginning of 22 people confused me for an 18 year old whereas now most people I work with, and others, assume I am 28 or 29! What?? Seriously, I don't think someone can grow up that fast. Even my boss/mentor/friend-jason thought I was 28 or 29 today.

I bet if I shaved (not that I have much facial hair right now anyways) it would go back to the 16-18 year old looking thing again. dang..

ok...I'm done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, no matter how old you look-14 or 40--We'll always love you.
MOM

Kyle said...

I SUPPOSE I'll love you no matter how old you look, but I definitely won't think you're cool unless you look older than you actually are. So if you shave off that facial hair and look 18 again, I'm taking your name right out of my "Book of Cool" and putting it in my "Book of Drool."