Well, to start out I headed to Regent College in Vancouver on Thursday morning and caught the end of a class on Christian Education which was pretty cool. Then I hung around the Vancouver area for a while (lost, most of the time...which helped me to see more of the city I guess) and eventually went to my host families on Thursday evening. They had a small group over and I met a bunch of people from Regent. The Regent Community is Phenomenal!
I went to a Church history/Philosophy class on Friday morning which was awesome. The class just read The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis which I just read this summer, so I could sorta participate. After a few hours of that I drove up to Whistler and hung out in the Village for a while. I got board(probably because I got there late and I couldn't do a whole lot without spending the night/my life savings) so I drove around and picked up hitch hikers. I met some interesting folks...like two dudes from France who are spending a year in Canada traveling around and Snowboarding.
I got back in the States on friday night after waiting at the border for an hour and a half. Good Weekend...I miss friends though. :)
-unfortunately this is how I look now.

-Regent Picture.

-I was being unsafe and taking crappy pictures while driving. Vancouver downtown..from a distance.

-My Vancouver lodging (an apt on Oak/Prince Edward)

-Regent (on the campus of the University of British Columbia)

-Lion's Gate Bridge to West Vancouver.

-My Car has now been to Canada.

-Squamish, B.C. Visitor Center!
1 comment:
Great pictures! I am jealous of you being in vancouver/whistler. John and I were there 2 yrs ago for our honeymoon. I remember the Lion's gate bridge...and being lost in vancouver...and whistler village...and sitting inside our room at whistler's village because it was raining the whole time. At least there was a starbucks:)
Post a Comment