It always seems like the beautiful weather comes right at the times when I have the most stuff to get done. Today is the perfect example...65 degrees, no wind, clearly the nicest day of 07' and what am I up to>>>Writing a major history paper and studying for a Veenstra test on wednesday. All day I just felt pent up...and I feel as though the majority of Dordts campus is
Longing for Spring Break! Its all the more powerful now that there are only 3 days left til we get out of school. arggg...I need to get away from this campus! So soon yet..so far away.
On a similar topic, Dan and Steph tied the knot last weekend. It was a very nice wedding, but it made me feel old. Those dang videos with pictures of them growing up and comming together seem to make life seem so short though. Either way..... good people - good times.

No comments:
Post a Comment