Friday, September 23, 2011

House Updates

           When Christine and I bought our first house at the end of July we knew we had a lot of work to do to get the place where we wanted it.  We had many friends and family helped us with a variety of tasks that we had to do, such as wall paper removal, multiple mirror removal, texturing walls, prepping and painting all the walls, doors, and closet doors, cleaning, fence repair, blind removal and reinstall, drap removal and new install, putting together a new porch set, moving all of our stuff from our old apartment, removal of all the carpet in the entire house, etc...the list goes on and on and on.  The month of August consisted of 6 am to 11pm days of working on the house.  We pushed ourselves pretty dang hard, and the numbers prove it...I lost 15 pounds in August without working out once.  Here are some before and afters. 
Basement Before
Basement After
Basement After
Basement Bedroom 1
Basement Bedroom 2
Basement hallway..looking toward the stairs and bedrooms
Upstairs living room Before
 Up livin before

After


Master Bed Before
Master After
Upstairs bedroom before
Upstairs bedroom after...now office and place for my clothes.


 
New Patio furniture.
We finally finishes putting stuff away!


3 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, I love what you have done.
It is a big change since the first day you moved in. I can't wait to see it again.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now I can see all the
cool things you guys did to
decorate and the furniture.
LOVE it!
MOM

Lori said...

All that I can say is WOW. I mean, seriously. Those are some pretty quality makeovers. Thanks for showing us. I can't wait to come and make use of that guest bedroom!!!

Your sis.