I can't find him in 4 and 6.This was a fun game.It should be a childrens book:)looks like the trip was fun!
New version of Where's Waldo?I like it.Except it takes forever to enlarge the pics on this old computer.I can't find him in 2- I think Ifound a blurry pic of him in 6.MOM
In two he is behind the DC chair. In four he is behind the tree and six he is behind the bundle of fire wood.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't find him in 4 and 6.
This was a fun game.
It should be a childrens book:)
looks like the trip was fun!
New version of Where's Waldo?
I like it.
Except it takes forever to enlarge the pics on this old computer.
I can't find him in 2- I think I
found a blurry pic of him in 6.
MOM
In two he is behind the DC chair. In four he is behind the tree and six he is behind the bundle of fire wood.
Post a Comment