Thursday, August 13, 2009
Summers Almost over already? REALLY!?
I just realized this morning that I haven't blogged in almost two months...so I figured a little update wouldn't hurt. June was crazy...with all the volunteers coming in we were able to paint about 50 houses and log around 6500 volunteer hours (the average summer month is about 4000-4500). July didn't slow down either because whenever we had a break from groups we had to work on Hazmat removal, and I scheduled the Paint-A-Thon. Now we are in the second big week of the Paint-A-Thon and the media highlighted painting day on Saturday. Check it out Brothersredevelopment.org We have around 18 project scheduled so its not as crazy as it could have been, but a good amount of work either way. Ohh yes, Also, I am going to Alaska next week. Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sweet.
Have fun on Saturday.
Take lots of great pictures in Alaska.
Hope your Saturday paint party goes well!
You should blog a picture of your new apartment.
Have fun in Alaska!
MOM
Post a Comment