Saturday, April 18, 2009

SNOWMANN



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's quite a snowman.
I'm glad you got the snow--not us.
I bet that was heavy work.
Good work, quys.
MOM

Kyle Fey said...

Just in case you didn't know...that's a big snowman.

Anonymous said...

Chad did your snowman make the news? We were talking to Jamie's aunt asking her about how much snow they got. Jamie told her about your giant snowman and she wanted us to email her a picture to see if it was the one they saw on the news. Was it your snowman on the news??? Jamie and Kim

Chad said...

Yeah...That was my snowman. My neighbor told me that channel 9 news would air the story if I sent it in. So, I emailed the news and they called me back and told me that everyone in their office loved the pictures...and they put it on the 10 o clock news