Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day Prom

On Saturday Meg and I went to Prom. No, Not actual prom...more of a mid twenties prom. It was actually a benefit for the Women's Bean Project a really cool non-profit in Denver that Meg's roommate works for. So, we went out to a fancy dinner at The Washington Park Grill and then took a bus to Boulder to the Millennium Hotel where the prom dance was held.

I have to admit I was very skeptical of the whole thing from the beginning, especially due to the fact I did not have a suit until I went to the Arc Thrift Store and picked one up on Thursday ($14 bucks..not so bad), but in the end I really had a good time. Here is a picture of Meg and me on the bus..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your suit looks really nice!
Megan looks cute!
What did she wear--a fancy dress?
Glad you had a good Valentines day.
Dad took me to Lori, Kyle and Caleb for Valentine's and that was great.
MOM

Chad said...

Haha, Its Meg...As in Margaret..yeah she wore a real nice dress. Hope you are well.

Lori said...

Awwwww. You guys are cute. :)

Nice suit, by the way. I'm impressed with your shopping skills!