Sunday, July 06, 2008

Recent Happenings -

These events take place between 6-27-08 and 7-6-08 and are in order from newest to oldest.


-This is us today....getting ready to play NBA JAM on Super Nintendo!


-Last night we went line dancing at the Grizzly Rose and gave ourselves new names for the night (Daryl-luke, Daryl-chad, Dale, and Dale)


-The Cataract Lake Men's climbing team.


-Did some hiking by Dillon, CO, (cataract lake) with kels, ben, luke, lisa, liz, and tim.


-We went up by a waterfall and looked down at Cataract Lake.


-I went home for my parents aniversary and hung out with Caleb.


-He is very cute little man.

-I watched the sunset near Jon and Ang's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool hiking pictures.
Beautiful!
Daryl, Daryl, Dale & Dale
are quite interesting dudes.
I'm sure they had a rip-roaring kicking time.
Looks like a fun weekend.
MOM

Angie said...

wow, sweet picture by our house.
I'll keep that for a screen saver.
angie

Lori said...

Caleb sort of has a cowboyish shirt on too. Daryl-Caleb I mean. :) BYW that hick picture made me roll on the ground with giggle fits. Okay not really but ALMOST. And Chad, I think you are the only one in the picture who looks authentic. With those pants and all. I don't think wranglers get much tighter than that. Hehe ho ho. Yep. Yes sir, doggy. Okay, I'll shut up now.

P.S. I agree with Ang. That picture is AMAZING! Did you photoshop that? If you didn't, whoooooooo doggy! (Sorry. I think I took the cowboy thing a little too far.) But seriously, it's awesome.

Chad said...

OHH...surley...as the sun does set I left that picture un photoshopped. WooHOOOOOOO! YES MA'AM!

Also, Those are my favorite pants thank you very much.