2. I have a metal rod inside of my Tibia Bone in my left leg. I broke both bones in my leg when trying to take a sweet shot during soccer (shin to shin with a defender) It goes off in airports and when I try to get into sporting events and I get the wand.
-now picture someone taking a hammer and hitting a rod into that bone....ouch!
3. I've visited 295 cities and 13 countries---U.S., Mexico, Canada, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, England, and Belgium.
4. I recently bought half-season tickets to the Colorado Rapids Soccer Club and joined a firm dedicated to rapids/soccer lovers. http://centennialfirm.com/
I have always loved sports and soccer has become my favorite (basketball lost after I stopped being good at it)
-This will soon be me...beginning on March 29 against the LA Galaxy!
5. I really love Philosophy. I can honestly say that NO ONE saw that coming if the knew me before college. but hence..I am a fan of many thinkers such as Derrida, C.S. Lewis, Leo Tolstoy (or at least his philosophy on life), Kierkegaard, Foucault, etc...

-Soren Kierkegaard (basically my hero)
6. I am one of the only people who has had only one car their whole life (granted...I am young...yet I know very few like me)

-here she is in British Columbia
7. I wrote my first check last Wednesday. Yeah...I know...how could you have done that???.... don't get me wrong I had a checking account, but mom always paid my bills and then took the money out of my account. Even worse the first check was a first time bill-----Rent!
8. I have lived with 23 different people in the last 5 years.
3 comments:
Crazy stuff. How did you figure out how many cities you visited? Do you have a list somewhere? Or just a really good memory? That's a pretty impressive number, I say.
I had no idea about the quads thing!! I went back to my pictures to try and find it but I don't know if I even have any pictures of you back when you were in seventh grade!!
And seriously, the CHECK thing??? You have been really really lucky! Wow. I remember back when to the good old days when I thought you HAD to write out checks in cursive. Hehehe!
I'm glad you seem to be liking Colorado. I hope to see you soon!! Maybe we could try and take a trip to CO this summer??
You should definitely come out here this summer!!!!!
I know the cities thing from Facebook....I made a map...which actually took quite a while.
Post a Comment