Monday, December 10, 2007

The Beauty of this life...

is that "nothing gold can stay".

In light of today all i can do is chuckle at yesterdays post.

I chuckle...
because I put my car in the ditch driving home during school to get a Nooma video about anger. The truth is...I was furious.

because I went to the Barbee house to say hello to the volunteers and make sure everything was going smooth and I gashed the crap out of my finger trying to do a cut out cardboard that was covering a vent. I was bleeding everywhere.

because I just finished a book (the alchemist) that spoke about reading the omens that God's hand reveals... and the joy and peace I felt yesterday was flogged by todays events.

Thats the truth of this life...one minute things are going great, and the next your in a ditch.


I suppose thats why God tells us that no matter what....

we need to seek after Him,

and be faithful to Him.

No comments: