Thursday, February 01, 2007

Senior Year

Here are some pics from Senior Year at Dordt.

-First, of course, is Soccer season. Hanging out with the fellas, and watching the girls last game.

-November 16 brought me on a trip to Cincinnati for the national youth workers convention. (youth specialties). Our group of Dordt students got to see quite a bit of the city. (and Newport, KY, which is right across the river). On the way back we stopped in Indianapolis at Burger King. The significance here was an amazing conversation and testimony given by one of my friends. During her testimony, I stared out at the sun shining through the clouds and was taken back by the awesomeness of God's grace. I nearly went blind, but my spirit was full of joy.

-thanksgiving brought some pumpkin carving and some running around East Campus apartments with friends.

-Lastly, Heather and I flew out to San Diego for Aslan's wedding (where we were chartered to the reception) and later in the trip got to go to Del Mar, Carlsbad, Huntington Beach, Chino/ontario, and a bunch of other places in San Diego county.

This is basically the highlights (well....the ones i have pictures of) of first semester senior year at dordt.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

That's sweet you got to go to Alan's wedding. I don't know if I've met Alan, though. Must be a great guy, that Alan.

Favorite picture? Pumpkin carving. Why? Keystone Light on top of the fridge. Oh, college.

Chad said...

yeah, alan is ok. I went to aarons wedding too though. that was a lot more fun.