After reading the Chronicles of Narnia a while ago I am still stuck on one question of the book; What happend to Susan? She was not at Narnia during the end of its time! She was one of the largest characters in the books and she does not make it to the end. How does that work? Can you know Narnia and go back on it? Is it possible that she is not out of the True Narnia only her time to go there will be later? This question is a thorn in my side! If you have any ideas or answers let me know.
5 comments:
She's simply too old. It happens to the best of the Narnians. Read on young lad.
The answer is obvious, she is a woman. It probably got to cold for her, she started complaining to much, then the rest of the characters ate her for nourishment. This is true becuase I read it somewhere.
Johnny, she wasn't to old...she acted old by saying that Narnia isn't real. Also, Digory and Polly were very old at the end and it didn't make any difference. and what do you mean by read on? Ive read it all.
I'm pretty sure the puberty rule is the rule about entering Narnia. Susan must have developed a little faster than the other girls in her class. Hence, she began to "fool around" and no longer needed Narnia.
I see now....
Post a Comment