Monday, June 20, 2005

Blog World Esco

Now that travels abroad have concluded, I have decided to travel inside the country. Actually, I traveled to a particular site: Escondido, CA. Upon arrival I immidiately met some of the blogger worlds finest bloggers whom I have been reading for quite some time now. During the first week of my visit Aaron, JT, Cooper, and I went to Lukes house and met up he and his roomate Bill. When I was introduced to Bill all I could muster up for a hello was a hand shake and a "umm I am a big fan of your Blog..and umm...its an honor to meet you". (I really am a big fan too) Later that week JT had a BBQ at his house where I bumped into Bruno. The next morning Cooper, JT, Aaron, and I went to Tijuana for a missions project where I mixed concrete Eric. The Project was a lot of fun and some good things happened that day (check Erics for more info) The next week was the first week of single adult Bible study where I met up with a fellow History Major at Dordt Donald. Then on sunday I ran into Aaron, Luke, Cooper, JT, Donald, Bill, and Eric. In conclusion Escondido is the blog headquarters of the US.

2 comments:

eric said...

i think i may be falling for you.

Aaron said...

Represent.