Thursday, April 28, 2005

Swiss

I can officially say I have been hiking in the alps! The only down side is that I had to take a bad grade for my missed history test. I guess..... you can't win them all. We reached the small city of Lucern on thurday and spent one day taking a ferry to the mountains and hiking and resting on them. We found ourselves straying off the path regularly and finding some pretty cool hiddin things, like an amazing area behind a waterfall. It was also pretty tight to see the familiar face of Jon Mouw on this trip as he began his continental European travel after already having been in London for a week. sorry I have to end here... I would write more, but I am leaving to italy for ten days in a half hour.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

This blog is too good to go uncommented on.