Paris, France. An amazing city with some amazingly open people.
First of all, as always, we saw all the famous sites in Paris such as: Notre Dame, The Pantheon, Luxemburg park, The Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, and Sacre Couer. If this was not enough we took a day and went to Versaille to see the amazing Palace of Louis IX and former residence of Napoleon. Its breathtaking gardens keep us occupied for most of the afternoon and the inner decor including the hall of mirrors keep us very interested.
The people of Paris are more open than in any other city I have ever seen. Im pretty sure I saw at least 35 couples making out everywhere like the middle of the street, the subway, in the bakery, and anywhere in which a large number of people would see them. Needless to say I was rather disgusted with the whole situation. Other than those 70 people most of the other French people were very friendly and hospitible.
On Saturday night we dicided to splurge and go out for a nice (expensive) meal in the latin quarter. We ended up at a pretty upscale resturaunt for about 3 1/2 hours chatting and eating and drinking.
Amongst many random things on this trip we had an incident where we had wine but no cork screw and Aaron being the smart guy he is decided to push the cork through with a pen. This is the result. It still tasted good though.
2 comments:
Sorry about that. It might sound hard to believe but I have been pretty busy lately. Hope yah like the pics.
Maybe you didn't know this, but in California someone always puts a pen in the wine before serving it at parties. Usually it's a red pen, so as not to contrast with the color of the wine, but I had to make do with what I had. Sorry. Next time I'll bring a red pen.
Post a Comment